Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trip to Italy

I just came back from a trip to Italy ( Bologna (nice but a lot of getting lost) - Rimini (awful!) - Fiorenzuola (beautiful!) - Ravanna (cute) - Pistoia (ok) - Florence (love). That's why I haven't posted anything in a while. At the moment I am very busy with a film-project for which I am the Production Designer. A lot of work but I really love it. I've got this list with strange things I have to take care of, preferably for free so that's a nice challenge.

I wanted to share with you a few photos from Italy (or rather, what things I saw in Italy!)

A strange combination of dogs but they really look like a group of nice friends. The little caramel-coloured one in front looks quite bossy and the one on the right standing thinks he's so cool (and he is!).

Make this my birthday-present (from you for me) and I'll love you forever. The pink is so pink!

I got a bit bored waiting at the airport so I started drawing. I started very small and it got bigger and bigger. (And my friend told me to draw a dog peeing! ).

1 comment: